Prior to becoming a life coach with specialist therapies, I have qualifications within Business and Finance, Prince II, green belt in Six Sigma recognised project management accreditation, Children in Young persons Workforce qualified, Level 4.
Full DBS, paediatric first aid trained with full insurance.
Here are my Therapeutic qualifications, of which I am very proud of, certifications available to view:
- Hypnotherapy Practioner Diploma (1 year course), accreditation through International Association of Neuro Programming Counsellors (IANPLC) and International Alliance of Holistic Therapists (IAHT).
- Currently studying Hypnotherapy Masters Diploma (2 year, level 5 course), this will enable me to teach hypnotherapy and lecture in universities and colleges, gold level accreditation to IANPLC.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma (1 year course, studied along side Hypnotherapy course), accreditation through International Association of Neuro Programming Counsellors and International Alliance of Holistic Therapists.
- Life Coaching Diploma (1 year course), was the first of the qualifications I embarked on. Currently taking part in a life coaching programme developed in America with a view to train those wanting to be Life Coaches.
- Mindfulness Diploma (1 year course), goes hand in hand with Hypnotherapy and meditation techniques.
- Suicide First Aid Trained – training on the Asist model of care for someone thinking of suicide.
- Level 1 Trampoline Coaching certification with British Gymnastics
- Reiki I, II and Master Teacher
- Safeguarding Children Level 2
- Aromatherapy practitioner diploma
- Holistic & Massage Therapy Practitioner Level 3
- NLP Mastery Practitioner Advanced Certification (expert level) 1 year course (aim to complete asap after completing practical assessments)
- Sports Massage Level 3 Diploma
- CBT Advanced level 4
I have spent many hours learning my trade, and I am constantly researching new techniques and therapies to best suit my clients.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.